Product matching is a result of many factors, including provider marketing criteria. Matches or products included are from providers who compensate us. This compensation may impact which products appear and how they appear.
Compare 0% Intro APR Credit Cards in September 2023
Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express
- Balance Transfer is back! Enjoy 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months from the date of account opening. After that, 18.99% to 29.99% variable APR.
- 3% Cash Back on U.S. online retail purchases, on up to $6,000 per year, then 1%.https://www.quickencompare.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=22679&action=edit&classic-editor#
- 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations, on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%.
Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
- $0 annual fee and no foreign transaction fees
- Enjoy up to 6 months of complimentary Uber One membership statement credits through 11/14/2024
Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit Card
- Earn unlimited 3% cash back on dining, entertainment, popular streaming services and at grocery stores (excluding superstores like Walmart® and Target®), plus 1% on all other purchases
- Earn 10% cash back on purchases made through Uber & Uber Eats, plus complimentary Uber One membership statement credits through 11/14/2024
- Earn 8% cash back on Capital One Entertainment purchases
Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express
- Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It® to split up large purchases into monthly installments.
- Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 18.99% to 29.99%
- 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
Chase Slate Edge
- Lower your interest rate by 2% each year. Automatically be considered for an APR reduction when you pay on time, and spend at least $1000 on your card by your next account anniversary.
- Raise your credit limit. Get an automatic, one-time review for a higher credit limit when you pay on time, and spend $500 in your first six months.
- Keep tabs on your credit health – Chase Credit Journey helps you monitor your credit with free access to your latest score, real-time alerts, and more
Benefits of a 0% Intro APR
The most significant benefit of a 0% intro APR credit card is the interest-free period it provides. During this introductory period, which typically lasts for several months (e.g., 6, 12, or 18 months), you won’t be charged any interest on new purchases or balance transfers. This can be highly advantageous if you need to make a large purchase or want to consolidate high-interest debt.
If you have existing high-interest credit card debt, a 0% intro APR credit card can provide an opportunity to consolidate your debt and save money on interest payments. By transferring your balances to the new card, you can take advantage of the interest-free period to pay down your debt faster and more efficiently.
The absence of interest charges during the introductory period can lead to significant cost savings. Instead of paying interest on your purchases or balance transfers, you can allocate more of your payments toward reducing the principal amount owed. This can help you save money and pay off your debt more quickly.
A 0% intro APR credit card can offer increased financial flexibility. It allows you to make necessary purchases or address outstanding debts without immediately incurring interest charges. This flexibility can be particularly beneficial for managing unexpected expenses or making planned purchases without the burden of high-interest costs.
Utilizing a 0% intro APR credit card responsibly can help you build or improve your credit history. By making timely payments and effectively managing your debt, you demonstrate responsible credit behavior. This can have a positive impact on your credit score and improve your overall creditworthiness.
Rewards and benefits
Some 0% intro APR credit cards also offer rewards programs or additional benefits alongside the interest-free period. These rewards can include cash back, points, or miles that you can earn on your purchases. The combination of an interest-free period and rewards can provide extra value and enhance your overall card benefits.
We are an independent, advertising-supported comparison service. The offers that appear on this site are from companies from which we receive compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site, including for example, the order in which they may appear within listing categories. The ranking is determined at our own discretion and should not be considered an endorsement (express or implied). The information and vendors which appear on this site is subject to change at any time. To the extent that ratings and rankings appear on this site, these are determined by both our subjective opinion and based on a methodology that aggregates a number of factors, including but not limited to, our analysis of brand market share based on origination volume and number of leads purchased, reputation according to such factors as JD Power customer service awards, compensation paid to us, and general consumer interest and awareness. For Credit Cards, Quicken Compare has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of specific credit card products. Quicken Compare and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Quicken Compare Score
The Quicken Compare score is based on multiple factors such as the most popular choice, consumer feedback and our internal evaluation. The score is unbiased and its goal is to provide you with a relative recommendation of offers as you compare the brands listed in our marketplaces. We do receive monetary compensation if you utilize the brands listed which allows us to keep this service free.
Quicken Compare, a LMB Opco, LLC company, is compensated by third-party advertisers, however, any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed in editorial content are of the author alone and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by the advertiser. We make every effort to provide up-to-date information, however we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information presented. Consumers should verify any terms and conditions with the institution providing the products. Articles may contain some sponsored content, content about affiliated entities or content about clients in the network. QuickenCompare does not include all lenders or offers available in the marketplace. The content displayed on QuickenCompare or in this video does not provide legal, financial, accounting or tax advice. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.