FiWize provides both conventional auto loans as well as innovative, low payment residual based auto loans for refinancing, purchasing used and new cars, and buying out leases. Read our FiWize auto refinance review to discover the pros and cons of its low-payment refinancing option and decide if it’s the right choice for you.
FiWize Loan Features
- Loan Amount: $10,000 – $150,000
- Repayment Terms: Up to 84 months
With FiWize, you can buy, lease buyout or refinance. Their variety of loan options come with plenty of benefits.
- The website features a handy tool that lets you calculate how much you’ll save with FiWize.
- You can search for rates and get monthly payments without conducting a hard credit pull that could impact your credit score.
- If you’re outside of New York state, you can buy optional gap coverage.
FiWize Application Terms
To qualify for a FiWize loan, you’ll need to supply the following:
- Proof of residence
- Government-issued photographic ID
- Proof of residence permit or citizenship
- Proof of insurance
- Driver’s license
- Loan payment statements
- Proof of income
FiWize Loan Options
The terms and conditions of FiWize’s refinancing loans are relatively straightforward. Some of their notable options include:
- It allows you to sell your car and pay off the loan simultaneously
- You can trade-in with a dealer and leave them to pay off the balance
What Are the Repayment Options?
There are two types of affordable auto refinancing loans available from FiWize.
With its conventional loan option, you pay off the balance in equal monthly installments until you’ve paid the entire sum.
Its Value Plus option has low monthly payments with a balloon payment at the end of the contract, however, it comes with a walk away guarantee. Once you’ve paid a certain amount, you get the opportunity to keep the car and continue paying or return the car without paying the lump sum at the end. You will pay higher fees for a Value Plus loan, compared to the conventional option, but lower monthly payments may save you significant dollars.
FiWize has a high touch concierge service, hand holding the customer through the ENTIRE contract process without getting calls from 5 different lenders.
- Live chat on the website for a fast response to customer service queries
- You don’t have to pay fees on its conventional loan option
- There’s the option to cancel the loan and walk away if you change your mind about wanting the car in a Value Plus loan